Born on 24 May 2008, 6 pounds 9.5 ounces, 21 inches long.
Hil had been having contractions pretty regularly since Thursday. And then she was up all Friday night timing her contractions. I tried to be supportive, but I fell asleep sometime after midnight. (Sorry! But she also slept a little...) In the morning she called Dr. Samman who told us to come in.
We arrived at the hospital at 7:30 AM and Mayumi was born at 3:01 PM.
Mommy and Baby are doing fine. They'll be coming home tomorrow. Look for updates soon.
5 comments:
I love her so much. She's got a very proud Auntie who can't wait to kiss on her cheeks!
What a perfect little baby. Good job you guys. Love, Megan
Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys. She's beautiful!
love,
maggie & george
What? You have a blog and a baby and I never knew about it!
Congratulations!
(On the baby, not the blog)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment